Saturday 3 May 2014

Me-Made-May'14 Week 1

Week One Roundup - MMM'14

This is probably going to be the easiest week as far as clothing choices goes. I wore all my favourite outfits/combinations so it should be interesting to see how I go for the rest of the month without my favourite clothes. I'll just have to be a little more inventive!!
I wore my newly completed Bellatrix Blazer pretty much every day this week!! Its the perfect finish to so many of my existing clothes and makes a lot of the more summery ones suitable for the colder weather we have been having. All up its one of those pieces of clothing you wish you had discovered years ago :)

Looking forward to checking out what everyone else has been wearing for MMM'14!!

Thursday 1st May


Jacket: Bellatrix Blazer by Papercut Patterns
Fabric: Cotton Drill from Spotlight
Lining: Rayon from Textile Traders

Dress: Elisalex Dress by By Hand London
Fabric: Cotton, almost like cotton sateen but without the sateen finish from Spotlight.












Friday 2nd May


Shirt: RTW
Skirt: Charlotte Skirt by By Hand London
Fabric: Unsure, is quite thick and has a lot of stretch which makes it one of my favourite skirts. The downside is, as you can see, it wrinkles quite a bit by the end of the day!! :)














Saturday 3rd May - Alma Blouse


Shirt: Alma Blouse by Sewaholic
Fabric: Light Cotton from Spotlight
Pants: RTW
















Sunday 4th May - Cambie Dress


Dress: Cambie Dress by Sewaholic
Fabric: Cotton Sateen from Spotlight




















No comments:

Post a Comment