Monday 4 May 2015

Me-Made-May'15 Week 1

This years Me-Made-May caught me a little off guard, I wasn't expecting it to sneak up so suddenly! Admittedly, there's not a lot of prep work to be done other than remembering to wear a me-made piece of clothing everyday... and, of course, remembering to take an outfit photo EVERY SINGLE DAY! :-)

Considering I mostly wear clothing I've made, I've decided to push myself as I noticed as of late that I tend to wear only a small portion of my handmade wardrobe so I've decided to try for no repeat outfits for the entire month of May! Here's my pledge for this year:

'I, Miranda of She's Sew Chic, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear at least one piece of handmade clothing with no repeat outfits each day for the duration of May 2015'
I'll be posting my MMMay15 outfits on Instagram @shes_sew_chic and doing a weekly round-up here on my blog.

Here's my outfits for week 1:

Day 1 - Colette Laurel Dress

Day 2 - Butterick B5526 button up shirt with RTW black jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment