Monday 18 May 2015

Me-Made-May'15 - Week 3

This week marked the halfway point for Me-Made-May and boy, am sure I glad to be on the downward slide of this challenge. The concept of wearing something me-made everyday is not that much of a challenge for me compared to taking photo evidence every day and trying to figure out new ways of wearing my me-mades without wearing the same outfit twice. The challenge has been made harder by the fact that I literally have no me-made pants or skirts that fit me at the moment! Theres only so many shirts that can be paired with a RTW mustard coloured mini skirt... Also I'm feeling a little less excited for this challenge now that I've worn almost all of my favorite clothes already and have another 15 long days of trying to be inventive with what remains of my me-made wardrobe.
Heres my round-up for Week 3:

Day 10 - By Hand London Georgia Dress and Schnittchen Coco Jacket
Day 11 - Sewaholic Davie Dress

Day 12 - By Hand London Elisalex Dress

Day 13- Vogue 8511

Day 14 - Papercut Patterns Ensis Tee and RTW Cue linen skirt


Day 15 - Colette Macaron Dress (photo taken a couple of months ago with my two gorgeous sisters in their bridesmaid Macaron dresses)


Day 16 - Papercut Patterns Undercover Sweatshirt and RTW black jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment