Monday 18 May 2015

Me-Made-May'15 Week 2

Two weeks down, three weeks to go of Me-Made-May'15! This week has been relatively easy thanks to a combination of beautiful weather and a relatively full closet of me-mades. Nothing much to say here other than to say I am in desperate need of some Me-Made skirts and pants as the ones I do have no longer fit me.

I've also thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone elses Me-Made-May'15 outfits via Instagram! I've 'met' so many inspirational, tallented sewers and its always interesting to see how different people interpret different patterns.

Here's my roundup of Week 2:

Day 3 - By Hand London Anna Dress
Day 4 - Sewaholic Renfrew Shirt with RTW jeans
Day 5 - Sewaholic Davie Dress
Day 6 - Schnittchen Patterns Coco Jacket with RTW black dress
Day 7 - Deer and Doe Belladone Dress and Papercut Patterns Bellatrix Blazer
Day 7 - Back detail of my Deer and Doe Belladone Dress
Day 8 - Named Patterns Kanerva Blouse and thrifted RTW Cue linen skirt
Day 9 - Papercut Patterns Undercover Sweater, Sewaholic Thurlow Shorts and (not pictured) Sewaholic Renfrew t'shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment